Congratulations! This is a beginning.
By viewing this page and looking for a therapist, you have taken the first step toward meeting your goals and improving your life. Here are some things you might want to consider as you look for the right therapist for you.
- Try writing a journal to begin a dialogue with yourself. You may find you have a lot to say or you might just want to draw. Make an effort to end with something positive. Whatever you do, begin to express your inner self.
- Write down your dreams, take a look at your inner world. Notice if some dreams are re-occurring or wake you.
- Test your yourself, Classical Enneagram Test and Jungian Personality Test are free personality tests. You may find these tests interesting and fun. Feel free to take these personality assessments and share them with friends and family.
- Take time for yourself. It is essential to check in with yourself daily.
- Hang out with good people. Reassess those folks who are a big drain on you.
- Take an inventory of an average day in your life. What would you like to change, what would you like to improve?
- Email me at email@example.com
to schedule a phone consult. There is no charge for this opportunity to see if I can help you.